Information Collection and Use
We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you create an account with Nexgreat, and when you use the Service, and this includes when you create or share content, or communicate with others.
We collect information about how you use and interact with the Service, such as when you last logged in, the types of content you view or engage with, the people you interact with, and the frequency and duration of your activities.
Information about Your Device
The following constitute the kind of Information that we sometimes obtain from your devices:
- Information such as the type of mobile device, operating system, hardware and software versions.
- Information that you allow us to have access to on your device, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Information such as the name of your ISP, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address.
- Information about the browser type, browser version, the pages that you visit on our site.
- Data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
How Information is used
We use the collected information for various purposes:
- To enable us provide, maintain and deliver the Service to you.
- To provide analysis that will enable us enhance the Service and also as a reference point when developing and testing new products.
- To make it possible for you to utilize the interactive features that are part of the Service, and sometimes we use that to help us establish the sponsored content that might be relevant to you.
- We use the information we collect to communicate with you on issues that relate to our services.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Advertisers/ Sponsored Content
Where applicable, we sometimes provide advertisers with information relating to how their sponsored content performed, how many people saw it, the nature of reactions, and demographic reports, but we do not provide information that will identify you personally.
Service Providers and Analytics
We sometimes share general information with some of our service providers and other companies for statistical purposes and analytics.
Law enforcement or Legal Requests
We share information with law enforcement agencies or in response to valid legal requests, if the circumstances are such that we are compelled by the law to do so.
Last updated: November 5, 2018
If you have any questions, please contact us online: